- Chablis wines
- Wine growers and domains
- Petit Chablis
- Chablis Premier Cru
- Chablis Grand Cru
- The art of wine tasting
- Serving Chablis
- The tasting : a sensory experience
- Chablis and gastronomy
- Drinking occasions
- Food and wine pairings
- Chef's secrets
- Wine tourism
- Where is Chablis ?
- What is there to discover in Chablis ?
- Chablis wine tourism
- Useful links
The mineral tones of Chablis wines, their freshness and unique colour are a perfect match for all your dishes, adding a finishing touch to special moments!
Fresh and elegant, they add tenderness and refinement to romantic dinners. They are also a perfect partner for drinks with friends. They will also liven up your family dinners.
In the summer months they are a great choice for picnics or barbecues.
There is a Chablis wine for every occasion.
Chablis wines invite youto savour the spring!
To celebrate the arrival of spring, Chablis wines invite you to discover four original and easy to make recipes. These seasonal dishes have been designed to perfectly match the four levels of appellation of Chablis wines from Petit Chablis to Chablis Grand Cru, not forgetting Chablis and Chablis Premier Cru
- Cheese choux pastry curly endive salad and coloured vegetables (download)
- Salmon tartare cream of watercress and straw potatoes (download)
- Pan-fried scallops creamy mango and rosemary vinaigrette - Chablis Premier Cru (download)
- Creamy chicken fricassee and truffles with Chablis Grand Cru (download)
Following on from the spring recipes, Chablis wines are keen to reawaken our taste buds with new flavours for a cool summer.
To bring you something fresh for the summer, a number of original dishes have been specially devised by top chefs, providing perfect accompaniments to the 4 Chablis wine appellation levels, offering an innovative combination of Mediterranean flavours with the tastes of the Burgundian terroir.
- Prawn brochette with lemongrass, crispy carrot and snow pea salad (download)
- Marinated sea bass and salmon with herbs, mango and coriander sauce (download)
- Mullet and aubergine caviar tartine (download)
- Chicken supreme filled with tarragon, Chablis Grand Cru white sauce, pan-fried green beans with shallots (download)
A love match, Chablis wines and Chinese cuisine
The Chinese tend to favour red wines, but this is not to the detriment of white Bourgogne like Chablis wines.
The diversity of Chinese cuisine rivals the most refined western food. Certain provinces make extensive use of poultry, white meats and fish in their gastronomy, all foods that go perfectly with Chablis wines. On the strength of this assessment, the Bourgogne Wine Board (BIVB) recently produced a booklet containing 8 recipes in Chinese. It refers to the eight great families of Chinese cuisine, combining each of them with a Chablis wine.
16 page document, available in English here.
Credits : bigyouth
Photo copyrights: All the photos on the site are property of their creators and being used thanks to their very kind authorization.
(JL. BERNURY, E. DE BLAY, A. DROUIN D GADENNE J. GESVRES D. GILLET , M. JOLY H. MONNIER JP MUZARD, Image & Associés DR)